Monday, February 22, 2016

Motivational Monday

Happy Monday!
So I can not take credit for this one,
my cousin found this one last Monday and sent it to me,
I really love it so I decided it needed to be this Monday's quote.
"Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is suppose
to look like & celebrating it for everything that it is" - Mandy Hale.
For a long time, I had my life planned down to the "tee" (as the saying goes),
and it just started changing in many different ways,
it is not anywhere near what I had planned but I am still happy,
happiness comes within and if you live by a plan and that plan fails
then it can leave you feeling unhappy and life is short.
We cannot be unhappy because our plan changed,
plans change all the time,
we just need to celebrate it day by day.
Have a great week and celebrate the happiness :)

XO, J

No comments:

Post a Comment