Wednesday, January 6, 2016

New Year Resolutions?


Resolution:  a firm decision to do or not to do something.

A firm decision to do or not do,
majority of us will "not do" those resolutions
we made at the end of one year
that we planned for the next year.
I have not made a New Year Resolution in years,
because usually, I fail.

I am a person of lists,
I make lists for everything,
grocery, daily to - do, weekly menu, cleaning, work, etc.

So for 2016,
I decided to ditch this whole resolution shenanigans for good.
And I went ahead and made a list of things I do now,
but would like to do more of.

My list is as follows;
- read more
- write more
- work more
- volunteer more
- exercise more
- love more
- live more
- explore more

I don't want to set some resolution that I know I won't do,
I will probably forget it halfway into the year.
I want to do MORE in 2016.

I hope you all find a resolution or a list,
whatever is your preference,
and stick to it for 2016 and make the most of the year!

XO, J

No comments:

Post a Comment